Concourse Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. (Bimabirbal) understands the importance of maintaining every
user’s privacy. While operating our portal we very well recognise the significance of the
information/data that you might share which can be confidential in nature. Thus, Bima Birbal is
committed to protecting your privacy & maintaining the integrity, confidentiality and
security of their information/data. This commitment reflects the value we place on earning
and keeping the trust of our customers, business partners, and others who share their
personal information with us.
Collection of data
– Personal Identification Information
Our team may collect personal identification information from users in ways including but not limited to visiting the website, registering, transacting, filling out a form on our website/mobile application respectively and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources which we make available on our website/mobile application. Users may be asked for credible information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number etc. You may, however, visit our website/mobile application anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to provide personal identification information, which may keep you from engaging in certain website/mobile application-related activities.
– Non-Personal Identification Information
Our team may collect non-personal identification information of users whenever they interact with our website/mobile application. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, IP Address and some other technical information about your means of connection to our website/mobile application, such as the operating system, the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
How do we collect the information
Our services and products include insurance broking, claims management, risk management consulting, other forms of insurance services (including underwriting of insurance products and reinsurance), employee benefits program administration, and investment advisory services & when we perform services for our clients, your personal information will normally be provided to us by our clients (or advisors or service providers acting on behalf of our clients), or sometimes our clients may ask us to contact you directly. We may also need to obtain information from third parties such as insurance companies, insurance brokers or agents, credit organizations, motor vehicle and driver licensing authorities, financial institutions, medical professionals and publicly available sources.
- When you attend any of our event or webinar. You may provide some information directly, or it may be provided by your employer or colleagues.
- When you fill a form at the website/mobile application
- When you register on the website/application
- When you make any transaction, subscribe to the newsletters
- If you contact us with a complaint or query.
- When you engage with us over social media.
Controllers of Personal Information
Your personal data will be stored and collected by Zoom Insurance Brokers Private Limited.
Use of collected personal information
We may use the personal information that is collected from you to provide requested products and services and for our internal business purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Responding to queries and request submitted by you
- Facilitating orders or applications submitted by you
- Processing your transactions & to provide you with transaction & post transaction services.
- To carry out any obligation in relation to any agreement that you may have with us
- Sending you information about special offers & promotions of the products through email, postal mail, courier or telephone.
- Maintaining & managing your account with us.
- Send notices & communications relevant to you use of the services
- Carrying our “Know your client” checks prior to starting a new engagement
Like most standard websites, we use log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer to you, to improve marketing, analytics or site functionality.
Information sharing & disclosure
Upon registration on our Website, your Personal Information is encrypted and stored on
servers. The Storage Servers are under complete control of Zoom Insurance and its authorized
Bimabirbal may share your Information submitted on the Website to any third party/service provider/business partner without obtaining your prior consent in the following limited circumstances:
1. When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms and Conditions; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
3. Bimabirbal may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when the user visits the Website. These companies may use personal information about the user’s visit to the Website and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to the user.
4. Bimabirbal shall transfer information about you in case Bimabirbal is acquired by or merged with another company.
5. The collected Personal Information may be shared to selected third parties, such as the insurance companies, our affiliates, and business partners, after seeking appropriate consent from you at the time of collecting the Personal Information from you. The third parties with whom we will share your Personal Information will not use your Personal Information for any purposes other than for what we have agreed with them. Additionally, all third parties with whom we may share your Personal Information, are also required to maintain the minimum levels of security and protection.
We will keep your Personal Information only for as long as is necessary for the purpose of providing you with the services mentioned hereinabove.
Email- Opt out
If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, we have a provision of unsubscribing from our mailing lists. Please note, we might take some time to process your request.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For session ID cookies, once you close your browser or log out, the cookie terminates and is erased. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on your computer’s hard drive for an extended period of time. Session ID cookies may be used by PRP to track user preferences while the user is visiting the website. They also help to minimize load times and save on server processing. Persistent cookies may be used by PRP to store whether, for example, you want your password remembered or not, and other information. Cookies used on the PRP website do not contain personally identifiable information.
Links to Other Websites
There might be affiliates or other sites linked to www.Bimabirbal.in. Personal information that you provide to those sites are not our property. These affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies of these website when you visit them.